Internal wall linings, ceilings, floors and door cores, as well as, acoustic and fire performance applications. A board manufactured from recycled gypsum, cellulose fibre and water. May be used as part of: a reverse wall construction; or conventional timber frame; or masonry construction.
- Recycled content
- Class A1 Fire resistance to EN13501
- Non-combustible BS476 Parts 4 and 11
- Smooth ready to decorate surface
- High Density >1250Kg/m3
- May be veneered for fire door cores
- May be fixed to steel or timber studs
- Excellent acoustic performance
- Easily cut using traditional wood working tools
- Dimensionally stable
- Square edged or tapered edged
Panelmox® is the successor to Sasmox and has been developed to provide an alternative to conventional plasterboards in applications where superior impact resistance is required together with racking performance.
The board may be used in reverse wall applications and is used in secure accommodation applications as well as in demanding environments such as schools.
The board is available in thicknesses of 10mm, 12.5mm, 15mm and 18mm and in sheet sizes of 2440mm x 1220mm. Other sheet sizes are available.